Friday, July 14, 2017

Currently Loving Vol.03

So I completely forgot to post the third volume of Currently Loving last week while I was visiting family in Kansas, so I'm posting it now!

Currently Reading

The Power of Habit by Charles Duhigg

I would normally post the Goodreads excerpt, but it's super long and I don't even want to read that whole thing, so why post it?

Just Finished

The Nest by Cynthia D'Aprix Sweeney

Goodreads Excerpt

"A warm, funny and acutely perceptive debut novel about four adult siblings and the fate of the shared inheritance that has shaped their choices and their lives." 

Follow along with what I'm reading by following me on Goodreads!

Up Next:

Year of Yes by Shonda Rhimes
The Dollhouse by Fiona Davis
Argo by Antonio J. Mendez

Current Podcast

'Actually Adultish' hosted by Christina Rice

I didn't enjoy season 2 of Serial as much so I just skipped the rest of the season and started 'Actually Adultish'.

Currently Listening 

I've revamped my Summer 2017 playlist. Check it out, here:




Currently in my Shopping Cart

I just got the iPhone 7 and AT&T didn't have a great selection of phone cases, so here are some phone cases that I'm looking at.

         
     
I also got a new iPad so I've also included some iPad cases that I've liked.

         


Catch Up:

Have you read yesterday's blog post? I shared a mini Kansas City Travel Guide .



No comments:

Post a Comment