Friday, November 28, 2014

Christmas Countdown

Thanksgiving is over and then means it's time to decorate your house for Christmas! My family and I got most of our decorating done today because early December is always a busy time! We have two trees, one in the living room and another one on the landing outside of my room. Then, sprinkled around the main floor of the house are my mom's snowmen and my dad's Nutcrackers. Personally, I have lights on my dresser and drawers with some table trees (I also have a lot of penguin ornaments on my tree). 
My tree outside of room complete with Santa and Rudolph from The Polar Express underneath.

Here is the top of my drawers complete with lights, trees from Pier 1, and a Bath and Body Works Noel candle
Our family tree in the living room! We'll have our train under there tomorrow!


Our mantel, complete with Nutcrackers and stockings that are never filled. 

I hope your first days of Christmas season are filled with cheer and decoration! We're almost there!


No comments:

Post a Comment