Friday, November 7, 2014

My Fall Must-Haves


Temperatures in the fall in Indiana can range from 40 to 65 degrees so it's important to some go-to clothing options. For my 8am classes it's nice to throw on a simple flannel shirt like the one from Patagonia below and pair with a vest from Patagonia or J. Crew. I have an obsession with both (I admit that I have six vests and maybe 10 flannels in my closet here a school). It's been raining at least once a week so I'll throw on my Marley Lilly monogrammed rain jacket like the one below with my Hunter Rain Boots. My other must-haves are LL Bean Boots because they're great for walking around campus and keep my feet warm. Also, when I'm not using my backpack I'll use my Longchamp Le Pliage to carry a few things. Plus it's great for using in the rain! 




What are some of your fall must-haves?
Have a great weekend everyone!
Mallory

No comments:

Post a Comment