Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Weekend Recap: Parent's Weekend

This past weekend was Parent's Weekend and luckily my parents only had to travel three hours to see me! Parents weekend means real food instead of food court food so Friday night my parents took five of my friends and I out to dinner at my favorite restaurant in B-Town: Gratzie. Sadly, my favorite dish was taken off to the menu so I improvised with Wild Mushroom Tortellini and Shirley Temple (yes I am a college student and I still drink those). 



Saturday was the football game against Penn State and my parents sat in the student section with my friends and I because our seats were better than the ones they bought!



 Also, when our defense intercepted, some fellow students took a bleacher off of the stands. 



Sadly, IU lost and I am blaming that on the fact that we are using a third-string, freshman quarterback. He has potential though!

How was your weekend?
xoxo, Mallory 

No comments:

Post a Comment