Thursday, January 28, 2016

Finding Balance

Now that I'm four weeks into school, I've realized that I need to learn how to find balance in my life. In fact, it's a necessity for this semester and beyond. I found this post on Pinterest  and realized how much it matches what is going on in my life. I had been trying to find balance between school, extra curricular clubs, Phi Mu, and my friends and family, but then I realized that my health was being put on the back burner. Luckily, IU Chaarg is starting back up next week and I couldn't be more excited to have more motivation on the health aspect in my life. However, I'm still trying to find my own balance between Organic Chemistry and Anatomy, two of the most time consuming classes on campus that I just happen to be taking at the same time. I wasn't thinking was I? 


So I made my own balance wheel:  


My goal for this semester is to find balance between studying enough to get great grades and being healthy in both nutritious aspects and having healthy relationships. Sometimes life would just be easier if I could take a Sharpie and mark out one part of that wheel, but then life wouldn't be as fulfilling. What's on your balance wheel?







1 comment:

  1. This is such a great idea, with a new semester starting I'm working on finding that perfect balance!!
    xo, Syd
    anchoredinthesouth.com

    ReplyDelete