Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Get to Know My Roommates

So as a fun, little post I thought that I would post some pictures and words about my roommates this semester! I asked each one, I have four, to write a little bit about themselves and send me some pictures that they would like me to use. This post was actually an idea given to me by one of my roommates, Tristan. Thanks, Tris! xoxo

Tristal (Tristan + Krsytal)
"Hello we are Tristan and Krystal, from here on out known as "Tristal". We spend our days sharing adventures, books, and most importantly our every thought. When we aren't together we are snapchatting, instagramming, and/or texting one another. Few people know us separately, but we do have our own interests. For example, Tristan will be completing an internship in Austin, Texas this summer while Krystal will be suffering form ICORE in Bloomington, Indiana. Our wonderful roommate Mallory has agreed to post about our goon selves in her fashionable blog. Enjoy reading! "
xoxo, Tristal 






Alexis 
"Hello this is Alexis, she's related to a Salem Witch, so she's basically everyone's favorite colonial history teacher. She loves fashion and her Subway sandwiches. She never works out and never plans on it. Follow her, @alexisthewitch on Instagram for a peek into her illustrious life. ~me~ "




Grace

"New York state of mind is the best way to describe her. Jet setting her way to the big apple this summer, this girl can never slow down. Grace is an avid tea drinker, gym enthusiast, and can never eat too much ice cream. Her favorite book at the moment is #GIRLBOSS and she suggests you all go read it. "



We've made so many memories already this semester and I'm sure we'll have many more to come! 


No comments:

Post a Comment