Thursday, September 24, 2015

Get to Know the Blogger



What are you studying?

I'm majoring in Human Biology with a concentration in Human Health and Diseases with a minor in Psychology. I also plan to attend medical school after I graduate from Indiana University. 
How long are you going to go to school?
I have five more semesters of undergrad followed by four years in medical school (hopefully). Of course, this all after I make it through this semester!
What is your Favorite food?
Mac and Cheese with Grilled Chicken! It's totally a comfort food that I love having when I'm home. A close second are my Mom's chicken enchiladas. 
Favorite snack? 
I'd have to say almonds, pita and hummus, or pepper jack cheese sticks. Almonds are so easy to put in a Ziplock bag and throw in my backpack!
What’s the prettiest place you’ve ever traveled to? 
Definitely Hawaii! I've been to Maui and to Kauai and both are gorgeous. Kauai is more the garden island of the state and it's so lush! My parents actually just went back to Maui and sent me pictures, I'm so jealous. I put some of them on my Instagram. The sunset they sent me was especially gorgeous. A close second to being the prettiest place is Turks and Caicos. The water there is just spectacular! 
Do you think that your style has evolved since you entered college?
Yes! I'm definitely guilty of wearing yoga pants and leggings almost everyday. To me, being comfortable for the whole day is much more important than looking like the epitome of a blogger. I am looking forward to cooler temperatures though because I have some great pieces that I can mix and match with jeans or leggings!
While hanging around the house you'll probably find me wearing... 
Probably a sorority or IU shirt with leggings! I'm also a huge fan of comfortable, flowy tees from Free People right now! 
What's in store for Hoosier State of Prep?
Well I'll be honest, I don't have a blog planner, which is probably a bad thing. However, I have some great photoshoots planned for when I go home for fall break. Later this fall I'll be sharing a recap from IUDM as well as posts from Orlando, which is where I will be for Thanksgiving Break. Also, I can't wait to share my post for Hoosier State of Prep's one year blogiversary!  



Follow Hoosier State of Prep:




2 comments:

  1. Almonds, humus, and pepper jack are some of my favorite snacks too! And I agree about college style.. for me, comfort is key when sitting through class!

    -Nicole
    Meet Me in Midtown

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun post, and I love mac & cheese!!
    xo, Syd
    www.sincerelysyd9.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete