Friday, November 20, 2015

Holiday Guide 2015

Now that Thanksgiving Break is officially upon college students, it is a perfect time to go to the store and grab some gifts for your friends or your mother. This guide includes some gifts that you could grab for your mom or sister, or even ask for it for yourself for Christmas. I also included a few gifts under $50 that are perfect for stocking stuffers or gifts for friends. Let me know what you think about these options and comment what you're looking at for the holidays this year









3 comments:

  1. I would definitely love a Jo Malone candle. They smell so good. Such a cute gift guide.
    Mikayla | A Seersucker State of Mind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this gift guide! My favorites are definitely the Kate Spade on-the-go charger, the Son of a Sailor key fob, and the candle!

    Xo, Rach
    www.seashellsandsparkles.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that crossbody! I've been wanting one of those candles for awhile. I'd love to receive it as a gift. xx
    http://theweekendstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete