Thursday, May 25, 2017

Early Summer Reads

I just returned from a trip to Mexico, and I read 10 books while I was there. If you're looking for some quick, summer reads, highly suggest all of these!


The Adults by Alison Espach 
Sweetbitter by Stephanie Danler 
The Zookeeper's Wife by Diane Ackerman 
This One is Mine by Maria Semple
Today Will Be Different by Maria Semple
The Vacationers by Emma Straub
The Book of Speculation by Erika Swyler 
The Husband's Secret by Liane Moriarty 
The Woman in Cabin 10 by Ruth Ware 
Ajax Pneumbra 1969 by Robin Sloan 
(the prequel to Mr. Pneumbra's 24-hour Bookstore)

Just Finished: Me, Earl, and the Dying Girl by Jesse Andrews

Honestly, in my opinion, Me, Earl and the Dying Girl did not live up to all of the hype. However, I am up to watching the movie to see if I like the movie more than the book. 

Up Next: The Circle by Dave Eggers 


Keep up with what I'm reading by following my Goodreads here.


No comments:

Post a Comment