Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Tassel A Go-Go

If you know me, you know that I'm currently obsessed with two pieces from ASOS. Just a simple black romper and a black off the shoulder (with tassels). I wore both while I was in Mexico because they're both simple pieces to throw on for dinner or a day in town. 

I wore the tassel dress to dinner since I prefer wearing dresses out to eat. The dress is still in stock in regular and petite sizes as well as other colors. I've linked them all below. If you're looking for a simple, off the shoulder dress, I recommend checking this style out. 






Here are some similar options as well:


I've had this romper for awhile, and it's very versatile. Perfect for a warm vacation destination, or it can be paired with a jean jacket for a night out with the family. It's not available any longer, but I've linked some similar rompers from ASOS



         


        


2 comments:

  1. That tassel dress is so cute!
    Austen
    http://www.keepcalmandchiffon.com/blog/5/30/off-the-shoulder-shopping-guide

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg yes! I have been a huge fan of this tassel trend! I love how colorful your tassels are, they stand out against the black! :)

    xo, Chloe // http://funinthecloset.com/milk-sass-macaron-hairbrushes/

    ReplyDelete