Monday, February 9, 2015

Mainly Monday


Happy Monday everyone! I hope that your weekend was full of either fun or relaxation, or my preferred combination of both. I am so behind with work so today's post will be very brief!

 Blank Space Style(feat. Devin Dawson) // Louisa Wendorff
I'm obsessed with this mashup of Blank Space and Style! It's also available on iTunes! 


Piko Shirts
 So I'm basically the last "preppy" blogger to jump on the Piko Shirt train, but I am trying to patiently wait for my order to come in! It was evident that new shirts were needed after some of my favorite shirts had holes in them after my most recent laundry. 

Dunkin Donuts
I forgot how much better Dunkin tastes compared to Starbucks. I was so happy to grab a mocha iced coffee on my way home from my pledge class retreat yesterday morning!




 Evernote
My new go-to note taking application on my laptop! It keeps everything in place and it's easily organized! I also have my handy to-do list on here that allows me to check things off throughout the day. 

Enjoy your Monday everyone!






No comments:

Post a Comment