Monday, February 23, 2015

Mainly Monday

Sorry for the late post (and the lack of posts lately), I'm drowning in school work. Anyone want to throw this girl a life preserver? No? Okay. I really don't have any favorites for today's post because I haven't had time to have favorites! This past weekend was formal and it was way better than high school dances! Check out my personal IG for pictures! 

As for the OSCARS last night, who else didn't know that Lady Gaga could actually sing?? I'M OBSESSED WITH SOUND OF MUSIC. Lady Gaga did Julie Andrew and The Sound of Music justice. Julie Andrews is Queen (of Genovia). 




 I am currently waiting for my first clue for big/little week (very anxiously waiting). 

Meanwhile, enjoy this meme that I sent to my sisters and to my big's little Facebook page for this week:


Happy Monday folks!

aka very anxious sloth atm

No comments:

Post a Comment