Monday, February 2, 2015

Mainly Monday

Happy Monday everyone!

So I'm going to start writing  Monday blog posts with the title of "Mainly Monday" to just share some my favorite things/obsessions of the past week. I promise that I'm not as weird in real life as some of these might make me seem.

 Sloths

So my obsession with sloths began in junior year of high school and has died down since then...but then I discovered how many sloth articles are on BuzzFeed. And hello? Did anyone see National Geographic's Discovery snapchat last week featuring baby sloths? I highly recommend looking up "sloths" on BuzzFeed because you'll find some great articles to make you laugh. For example, 21 Sloths Who Literally Can't Even and The Stages of Rushing A Sorority As Told By Sloths are some of my favorites. How can you not love this face?

Lilly Pulitzer
I love the new spring collection! Look out for a post this week with my favorites! 

Phi Mu Clothes
So I'll admit that I ordered a few Phi Mu apparel and miscellaenous items this weekend instead of studying. I also pinned quite a few Phi Mu things on Pinterest. Here is a preview of what I got: 
Greek Gear

and 
Hello Vineyard Vines letters (insert heart eyed emoji here) Carnation Collection (Phi Mu's apparel store)
New Spotify Playlist

So last week I shared some of my favorite Spotify playlists. Friday night I listen to TGIF to get me pumped, and it definitely got me pumped!

Nalgene 

So I parted ways with my trustworthy Camelback and began a new relationship with a Nalgene water bottle. I love it! It holds much more water, 32oz, which means that I don't need to refill it as much. Hello hydration! 

What are some of your favorite things lately? I hope everyone is surviving Monday, drink some coffee! 



No comments:

Post a Comment