Monday, April 20, 2015

Mainly Monday

1. PHA Chapter of Excellence 
If you follow me on Tumblr, you would have seen a screenshot of a tweet saying that Phi Mu Delta Alpha Chapter won PHA Chapter of Excellence, out of 22 PHA chapters,  for the second consecutive year last night! I am so proud to be a sister of such as great chapter and sisterhood. As my pledge class didn't have any affect on this award, I can only hope that we win the award again next year. It was a wonderful surprise to hear it announced! Happy Mu Monday to all of my wonderful sisters, I'm so happy to be party of an amazing sisterhood!


2. Cousin It for a day
I'm hoping you all know who Cousin It is, and if you don't, shame on you and your cow or something like that. I forgot my hair clip and hair tie in my room today so my hair has been in my face all day long! I resemble this, but not as cool: 

photo 
3. Almost out of here
There's only three weeks of school left, including finals week and I can't wait to be home. However there are a few things that I'm looking forward to for the rest of the semester:

My 19th birthday
Little 500
Sisterhood Retreat 

Let's just hope it stops raining sometime this week. I am so tired of dodging worms on the sidewalk on the way to class!

Have a great Monday everyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment