Sunday, April 5, 2015

Easter Weekend Adventure

Happy Easter everyone! I came home for Easter and got to spend Saturday with two of my best friends from home, Ramie and Eric. We went shopping and then went on a little adventure to use the selfie stick that I got from American Eagle! Yes, I said American Eagle. Since I spent over $75, I got a selfie stick with my purchase. I'd say that was the best purchase I've ever made there! If you're looking for t-shirt swing dresses, head to AE because they have quite a few! 

First, I came home to a lovely Easter basket from my parents complete with my next read, The Girl on the Train, and a Russel Stover Cookie Dough Egg (please please please try one), among other things.  Friday night my parents and I went to my favorite restaurant in town to find out that they stopped serving sushi. I literally cried in the restaurant, I'm fine, really. Now I'll just eat their crudo instead. At least they kept my favorite entree on the menu. Yay for Gunthorp chicken pasta and gorgonzola cheese! 

Saturday Ramie, Eric, and I headed for a little road trip to go shopping and lunch. Below are the pictures that we took with the selfie stick. Can you tell that we were having a little too much fun? Also, it might not be a good idea to walk in the mud with white shoes on (cough, cough that was me). This blog post is mostly pictures, don't hate me. 

Meet my friends, Eric and Ramie!









My car was not in motion, I promise. 

I swear my hair has a mind of it's own. 

Now an exploration wouldn't be complete without some outfit of the day shots:



Eric's OOTD: Polo, American Eagle belt, Shorts from JC Penny, and Polo Ralph Lauren shoes. 
Also, Eric found a Vineyard Vines button up at TJ Maxx for $40 so he wins the purchase of the day. 




My OOTD: AE Skinny Jeans, Piko top, Sperry shoes, Splendid Cardigan 
Complete with an iced green tea from Starbs and my car keys!
Confession: I bought this sweater Saturday because I was cold. It's available in this ivory color (on sale) , black, and gray from Vonmaur. 



And I forgot to get Ramie's outfit, don't worry Ramie, ily. 

I'm sure there will be more posts with those two and many more of my friends. Until then, keep on, keepin' on. 


PS: Am I really me if I don't have Starbucks (and my car keychain) in my hand?






No comments:

Post a Comment