Monday, August 31, 2015

My Goals for Sophomore Year

Syllabus week is over and that means that it is definitely time to get back to the grind of college. I'm juggling six classes (17 credit hours) this semester. So I've decided to make a list of goals for this semester that I can keep looking back at throughout the semester to keep myself accountable. So here it goes:

  1. Raise my GPA. (My GPA is sending out an SOS. Will I be kissing hopes of medical school goodbye? Possibly.) 
  2. Get A's in at least four out of my six classes this semester.
  3. Get B's in the other two classes. 
  4. Keep building Hoosier State of Prep. (I swear I'm trying)
  5. Balance sorority commitments and academic commitments.
  6. Workout at least 4 times a week.
  7. Hit 10,000 steps on my Fitbit every day. 
  8. Actually seek help with classes when I need it. 
  9. Go to office hours more. 
  10. Be organized. 
  11. Kiss test anxiety goodbye.
  12. Say thanks to the bus driver.
  13. Make some time for myself with either Netflix, a mani pedi, or Spotify. 
  14. Stop procrastinating. 

What are your goals for the semester?

No comments:

Post a Comment