Sunday, August 9, 2015

Simple Summer Skirt










feat. Eric (photo creds also to Eric)


My Outfit: Skirt: Shop Lauren Berry | Shirt (J. Crew Factory) | Shoes | Bracelet | Watch

I love this skirt that I purchased from Shop Lauren Berry, an Etsy store belonging to Pointer Prep aka Lauren. It's very comfortable and is perfect for a sunny, summer day. Check out her Etsy store to see her array of skirt choices! I also purchased a seersucker one, but I haven't had a chance to style it yet!

This summer has been a great one. Hoosier State of Prep has grown this summer thanks to friends like Eric that are willing to take pictures for blog posts like this. I can't wait for what is to come for Hoosier State of Prep this fall and I'm definitely looking forward to this blog's first birthday (tune in during the month of October). 

This post contains affiliate/referral links.


3 comments: