Tuesday, August 4, 2015

DIY Binder Covers

As school starts up again soon (excuse me while I silently sob), it's time to get schools supplies around again. I personally only use binders to keep papers organized for each class. I usually don't carry the binders around in my backpack, so they stay at my desk. I decided to spice up my binder covers this year, so shoutout to my friend Ashley for showing me these covers! 


Step 1: Choose your print. I got these from a blogger named Hope
Save them to your computer desktop or to a folder on your desktop .

Step 2: Open up a photo editor. I used picmonkey.com


Step 3: Add Text. Make sure to center it.



Step 4: Save to your desktop. 



Step 5: Print out!
Optional Step 6: The side of the binder. (Still using picmonkey.com)

Step 7: Have a transparent background. 


Step 8: Choose the rectangular overlay and switch how it lays.


Step 9: Add your text


Step 10: Save and print! 
Some other prints that would look great as binder covers: 





No comments:

Post a Comment