Friday, June 2, 2017

Planner Round-Up 2017

A lot of readers mentioned that my Planner Round-Up 2016 was insightful so I thought I'd share a Planner Round-Up 2017.


one | two | three  | four  | five 

For this upcoming school year, I bought the Midyear Day Designer to keep my crazy life organized. Last year I used Day Designer for Target to see if I liked the Day Designer enough to pay the price, and needless to say,  I loved it hehe. It's perfect for balancing a busy college class schedule with clubs, sorority events, as well as personal events. I love that the 'Top Three" section, which lets me know what three things need to get done first.  If you're a college student, or a professional, I would recommend that Day Designer to keep your day organized! 

For this year, I also purchased a thinner Day Designer x Target to carry with me to class. My backpack tends to be full with notebooks and textbooks for studying so it is important to me to still have an agenda that is useful, but one that doesn't take up too much space. 

Several of my friends have Erin Condren Life Planners and they love them. If I didn't have my Day Designer, I would probably purchase an Erin Condren. Plus, who doesn't love all of those customizable options! 

If you don't need a lot of space,  I recommend Rifle Paper Co, Kate Spade, and Lilly Pulitzer for planners. 

Need more planner inspiration? Check out last year's planner guide

No comments:

Post a Comment