Monday, July 24, 2017

Snail Mail Stationary

I love sending cards to my friends. I have two friends that I regularly send post cards and cards, sometimes just to say what I did that day. I think our generation has gotten too caught up in our social media or how easy it is to send a text instead of sitting down and writing a message. Today I'm sharing some of my favorite pieces of stationary, take a look.

A lot of my stationary is Rifle Paper Co. because I'm obsessed with the cute patterns. I usually get these from a local boutique called Elysian Co. I found two cute packs of cards from the brand Papyrus at my local Meijer and I just had to have them! These two packs are the cards with bikes on them and the cards with quotes!

Snail mail can be fun, if you use the right stationary!










My two favorite. This Isaiah verse is one of my favorite verses. 




My favorite Rifle Paper Co. Cards







No comments:

Post a Comment