Saturday, July 29, 2017

Currently Loving Vol. 05


Currently Loving




Dress (Umgee, similar) | Shoes | Purse 

I went to our local winery with my mom for wine slushies last night before dinner and I wore this dress. I am obsessed. T-shirt dresses are a staple in my wardrobe, so when I saw this one I knew that I had to pick it up. See it on Instagram, here.

Currently Reading:

So I'm still reading The Power of Habit by Charles Duhigg, but I plan on finishing it today so I can read the two library books that I checked out before they are due.

Next:

Year of Yes by Shonda Rhimes
The Dollhouse by Fiona Davis
Argo by Antonio J. Mendez

Books finished this summer: 19

I honestly can't believe that I've read 19 books this summer. My goal is to read 26, but I don't think that is going to happen by the time senior year starts.


Currently Listening to:

Some of my favorite artists released new music yesterday and while listening to those releases, a few more songs caught my eye. Check out my new music picks below.




ICYMI This week:







Is there something that you want to see on in blog post or in a 'Currently Loving'? Comment below! 

Are you following Hoosier State of Prep?




1 comment:

  1. Totally having stationery envy at the moment, I can't resist a cute card!! Also Thomas Rhett has been on replay for me!
    xo, Syd
    anchoredinthesouth.com

    ReplyDelete