Thursday, October 23, 2014

Falling into Fall

It's that time of year again: the leaves are falling at the same rate as college GPAs. 

In my opinion, Indiana has a beautiful fall. The trees start turning in late September and at this time there is a carpet of leaves spread over campus. The
The hard part of fall is wearing something that will work all day. This past week I have started out with a light Patagonia jacket over a J Crew vest accompanied by a light sweater to get me by. It's that awkward part of fall when it's 38 degrees in the morning and 65 degrees early afternoon. 
If you follow me on Tumblr you have seen several of my ootds from this week. Most of them include a vest, a light sweater, jeans/leggings, and LL Bean Boots. However, today I went for my new Vineyard Vines Women's Party Shep Shirt paired with dark jeans and black riding boots. 
I shamelessly got one of my friends to take some picture for me while we go puzzled looks from people around me. 

OOTD: VV Women's Shep Shirt, Joe's jeans, Riding boots, and Kate Spade Purse

I hope you all are falling for fall, xoxo,
Mallory 

No comments:

Post a Comment