Monday, October 27, 2014

Wishlist Mania

It’s not snowing, but the ground is certainly covered by a carpet of fallen leaves. Usually my Christmas Wishlist is almost done, but college is a whole new ball game and I haven’t had time. Here are a few of the things that I’ve been wanting for a while now. 


 Kendra Scott Skylette Gold Stuf Earrings in White Pearl



I've been craving a pair of Kendra Scott Earrings and I think that these will go with a lot of outfits and will be transitional throughout all four seasons. 

A Blanket Scarf 


After seeing so many pictures of blanket scarves, I decided that one of theses gems needs to be added to my scarf collection and this one from Zara is so cute. I just really love scarves.  

Kate Spade Cobbie Asby 

I need a new small wallet of my backpack that doesn't take up too much room and won't show the wear and tear that things in backpack tend to get. In my opinion, this small wallet would be perfect!



Here are some of my must haves for my Christmas Wishlist. What are some of yours?
xoxo, Mallory








No comments:

Post a Comment