Thursday, January 29, 2015

Spot on Spotify

I know that I already posted a January playlist, but lately I've been loving some channels on Spotify and I thought that I would share!


Indie Chill Covers: A channel of Indie covers of some of the most popular songs. I love to listen to it to study! Here are some of my favorites on the channel:


Halo // Lotte Kestner
I'm Gonna Be (500 Miles) // Sleeping At Last
Love You Like A Love Song // Cats On Trees
I Shot the Sheriff (feat. Karen O) // N.A.S.A., Karen O

Totally Stress Free: Just as the title suggests, this playlist is filled with music to keep the stress at bay. Here are some of my favorites:

Send Me On My Way // Rusted Root
1234 // Feist
Wonderwall // Oasis
You've Got A Friend // James Taylor

Mood Booster: I always listen to this playlist during study breaks or while I'm getting ready! Some favorites are: 

Wait On Me // Rixton
All The Way // Timeflies
Elevate // St. Lucia


I'm currently hiding out in Starbucks (big surprise there) with a venti green tea to get back on track in all of my classes. This girl is so behind from using a dinosaur computer for a week! Also, if you're looking for a new computer, I am loving my new MacBook Pro Retina!

Also, does anyone else watch the Super Bowl for both the game and the commercials? And for those of you who haven't seen the Budweiser commercial yet, spoiler: here it is!


I just really love puppies, okay? Happy Thursday everyone!




No comments:

Post a Comment