Monday, March 2, 2015

Mainly Monday: Weekend Recap

Big/Little Reveal

Last week was my sorority's big/little week ending with the reveal on Friday. I will be completely honest and say that I had no idea who my big was from the clues she gave me during the week. I got clues everyday, delivered to my dorm by a "minion" at various times. On Thursday, we received shirts to wear on reveal night. Each "Greek family" had different shirts. Friday night we all waited anxiously to meet our families armed with quotes given to us by our bigs. 

I had only met my big once previously, but I was still so happy to see her on the other side of the door along with my gbig and ggbig. Just from the interactions we had had on the Facebook page that she had created I knew that we would get along so well. Without further ado, meet my Greek family! We're the sickest (literally my ggbig, gbig, and I were sick on reveal night) tall fam on the block (our shirts said "new 'little' on the block').









Maroon 5 Concert in Indy

If you have a chance to snag a ticket to one of the remaining concerts on Maroon 5's 2015 tour, please do! It was an amazing concert, and what I could tell, completely live. Adam and the rest of the band even began singing Payphone a cappella! My parents treated my friend Sarah and I to dinner and the concert this weekend as a get away from campus (sleeping in a hotel for a night was such a relief). Our seats were two rows from the floor and reminded my of seats from the Bruno Mars concert last year! It was really interesting to see a preforming artist ask the audience to put away all phones and enjoy his performance for just one song. Adam asked the arena to put away all phones while he sang an acoustic version of She Will Be Loved (swoon). 

 I began taking pictures and videos on my phone, but my trusty iPhone 5s ran out of storage so I snagged my dad's iPhone 6 and took all of these photos. 









As seen on my personal Instagram





And that's my weekend, unless you want to know about my Sunday full of shopping, homework, and laundry. 





No comments:

Post a Comment