Wednesday, July 8, 2015

College Series Part 3: The Style of Going Out

A few days ago I was asked to make a college series post about what to wear when you go out. Personally, I consider anytime you leave your dorm room for purposes besides school work, to be going out. So below I have included looks for going out to eat with friends, going out for birthday celebrations, and going out to those college parties that we all pretend we don't go to (shhhh, keep it on the DL). 

(I think this post will be more mobile friendly than College Series Part 1, but bear with me) 

Going Out: Casual Meal





Going Out: Super Casual Dinner 


Going Out: Birthday Celebration



Going Out: Party*


Going Out: Shoes




Going Out: Bags/Wristlets


I do not suggest taking a bag or wristlet to a party. It is much easier just to take your phone and other necessities that fit in a pocket. 

*Note: I am in no way condoning underage drinking and partying. I prefer studying to going out and I made this post after it was requested many times.


No comments:

Post a Comment