Friday, July 3, 2015

Ed Sheeran + Rixton

Two days ago my friend Ashley and I decided to purchase lawn seats at Klispch Music Center to see Ed Sheeran, who was opened by Rixton. Best. Decision. Ever. Period. 

If you've ever had any doubts about how amazing Ed Sheeran, buy a ticket for a concert. I have never doubted how talented he is, but seeing him in person reaffirmed just how talented he is! It's just him, his guitar, and his Looping Board on stage. That is really pure talent. He covered some artists, including Stevie Wonder, Drake, and Blackstreet. I think we can all say that we would be runnin' through the 6 with our woes if Ed was with us. Ed is so humble as an artist and has that awkwardness that makes me 10000x more adorable. And let's not forget his accent (insert heart eye emoji here :) ).

The concert through my iPhone (unedited):

Got to reunite with my sister and best friend Lakin. See you at Luke Bryan :)

Ash, thanks for putting up with me yelling at my GPS. Love ya


#lovemyjacks right?

Rixton

The blanket for the lawn. Not blog quality, but hey it's fine. 




Ed Sheeran in a Colts' jersey. That is all. 

My favorite Ed Sheeran songs:
  • Thinking Out Loud
  • Photograph
  • I See Fire
  • Don't 
  • Nina   
  • Sing  (lost my voice singing this one last night)
  • The A Team
  • You Need Me, I Don't Need You
  • Give Me Love
  • Drunk
  • Homless
  • His cover of Trap Queen
My favorite Rixton songs: 
  • Hotel Ceiling 
  • We All Want The Same Thing
  • Me and My Broken Heart
  • Wait On Me
  • Appreciated 

And in the wise words of Ed Sheeran, "If you're not aware of Stevie Wonder, sort yourself out".  Retweet Ed, retweet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment