Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Recipe: Mango Salsa

Tuesday night was chicken enchilada night and my mother made mango salsa to accompany my favorite meal! Here is the recipe, IT IS SO GOOD (and healthy)!

Recipe: Mango Salsa

Serves 3

  • 1 Mango, peeled and diced
  • 1 White Nectarine, peeled and diced (optional)
  • 1/2 cup Cucumber, peeled and diced
  • 1 Tbs JalapeƱo, deseeded and finely chopped
  • 1/3 cup Red Onion, diced
  • 2 Tbs. Lime Juice, real or bottled 
  • 1/3 cup Cilantro Leaves, roughly chopped
  • Salt + Pepper, to tast
Combine all ingredients in large bowl and mix well. Double when entertaining. 
Quick and easy!







Enjoy! 


2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love mango salsa, but have never actually tried to make it myself. I'll have to give this recipe a try cause it looks delicious!

    Jenni // The Beautiful Fool

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like mango salsa ... i will try this at home ...thanks

    ReplyDelete