Friday, June 9, 2017

Favorite Activewear

I've always been an active person. I've played tennis since I was 4, and I've been in CHAARG since freshman year of college. I honestly live for active wear and for athleisure in general. If you were to see me on campus, I would probably be wearing a casual top with a cute pair of workout leggings 100% of the time. I'm sure a lot of bloggers and others think that athleisure is a horrible trend and should end immediately, but I'm quite fond of it so please be nice about it hehe.


 Today I'm going to share my favorite activewear pieces for tennis, working out, and for athleisure


Tennis Wear
Most of what I wear when I'm playing tennis is Nike. To me, Nike tennis wear is just more comfortable and usually a little more 'fashionable'. Than other brands. For tennis shoes, my current shoes are Nike, but I've also worn Adidas before.


         
     

Fitness and Athleisure

For fitness wear, I tend to lean towards Lululemon, Athleta, and Zella. I firmly believe that you should workout in clothes that you feel comfortable in. Plus, any of these pieces can easily be worn every day. It's easy to pair a cute pair of leggings with a tank and a jean jacket and call it a day. To be honest....I do that quite often haha. For working out, I usually wear Asics. They work well for both lifting and cardio. I also recommend them to people who have problems with their arches, like me.

         
     





Pictures featured in this post are from a previous post.  

1 comment:

  1. Aww I think athleisure is awesome! Who doesn't like looking comfy AND cute?
    LOVE your leggings - I've been wanting a pair of cute criss-cross ones for a while! I haven't shopped at Lululemon before because I have a few issues with their founder but I really like everything I see in any given Athleta catalog! Love this look!

    xo Deborah
    Coffee, Prose, and Pretty Clothes

    ReplyDelete