Thursday, March 5, 2015

Coffee Drinkers Unite

I just got done reading Meredith's, from Monogram Meredith,  "Coffee Talk" post and it got me thinking: I order a different kind of coffee drink depending on my mood. 

My drinks:

Iced Caramel Macchiato- My go-to drink. It's kind of like my best friend when it comes to studying. Although I think it might be partly responsible for the Freshman 15. 

Mocha- A trusty old favorite and the first coffee like drink that I actually purchased. 

Banana Mocha- A drink that I can only get at cafes in my hometown and that I miss dearly. What's not to love about bananas (can you tell I'm an athlete?) and mocha combined? Nothing. And I highly urge you to try it out. 

Americano- For those days when I've barely gotten any sleep, i.e. last week when I slept 8.5 hours out of 48 (I do not recommend that). However it's too bitter for me to handle so I usually end up not drinking all of it. 

Iced Coffee- I'll take an iced coffee over regular brewed coffee any day that I feel like I need refreshed. It reminds me of being refreshed before a day on the beach...speaking of which, T minus 9 days until I'll be on my way to Mexico for Spring Break (I'm such a traveler at heart). I'm seriously missing Dunkin iced coffee because the closest one is an hour away and I don't have my far. 







No comments:

Post a Comment