Monday, March 23, 2015

Mainly Monday


Happy Monday everyone! I'm back from Spring Break feeling rejuvenated and ready for the last seven weeks of school (including my birthday of course)! Here are some of my recent favorites from spring break and beyond!

-one-
Longchamp

S/O to the Cancun airport for having Duty Free right after security and a perfect Longchamp section to go with it. I added to my Longchamp collection by purchasing this coin purse and this toiletry bag (to use for my pencil pouch for school). My dad was not happy with how I chose to spend my money, but honestly, I don't use much cash at school so I just went ahead with it. (Sorry dad, I do love you, I promise). 

I'm also in love with this season's colors! Especially the coral red and green!




-two-
Fish Therapy 

I got fish therapy while at Xel-Ha on Thursday and I highly recommend it! Watch out for a post within the next two weeks about my fish therapy and what fish therapy actually is! I promise that my feet are still attached to my body. 


I promise that I'm wearing Norts in the this picture

-three-
Noodles and Co

I honestly just added this because I'm eating Noodles right now, but I suggest trying the mac and cheese with grilled chicken (it's my favorite)!

-four-
Family

It was really nice to spend a week with my family! My Nana (my grandmother) tagged along with us for break and although we weren't as fast paced as usual, it was still an enjoyable time. We ended spring break on Sunday (March 22) by celebrating my dad's birthday at one of my favorite restaurants in town. I'm so blessed to be able to travel with my family! 


 Meet my parents: 

~Happy Birthday Dad~
(I posted this on my personal Instagram, yes I am that basic)
-According my friend Eric, hi Eric I know you're reading this, my hair is not on fleek in the bottom left picture, but who's hair is after a night in Mexico?-


Keep your bloglovin' or blog tabs updated because I'll be posting a lot of posts this week and next week. Also, don't forget to follow my Instagram: @hoosierstateofprep!


No comments:

Post a Comment