Monday, March 30, 2015

Mainly Monday: Weekend Round Up

 I had a very busy weekend so here's another weekend round up for Mainly Monday! 

1. Quals
Quals, it's the precursor to the best college weekend in the country: Little 500. Greek houses gather to cheer on our teams as they cycle for a qualification for the big race (Little 500) that is later in April. With a loud wake up call at 5:30 am(!!!!) on Saturday morning my sisters and I were up and at it to celebrate the day to to the full extent. Full disclosure, I got on top of a roof way too much Saturday.  Meet some of my wonderful sisters! 


OOTD: Quals shirt with an Indy 500 theme
LuluLemon yogas
Urban Outfitters flannel
Phi Mu fanny pack 
Bean Boots 



A guy asked me why we were all wearing flannels because it wasn't Friday and I asked him why all of the guys were wearing hockey jerseys. That shut him up really quick. 



2. Initiation
It's official: I'm finally a sister of Phi Mu! My weeks as a provisional member are over and I'm so glad that I'm part of such a fantastic house. I didn't get an pictures with my friends, but below are some pictures with my Greek family! 


OOTD: ASOS dress (may or not be the same one from NYE...okay yes it is// unavailable)
Shoes: White Franco Sarto wedges (I want these in Cognac, too)






3. Miss Greek IU
Delta Chi Fraternity at IU has been hosting Miss Greek IU for the last four years to raise money for their philanthropy, The V Foundation. Last night they unveiled a check for over $60,000!! I attended to watch a fellow sister who was Miss Phi Mu and another friend that was there representing another house. I'm so proud to be part of a Greek community that is so philanthropic! 


I hope everyone had a great weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment