Monday, December 1, 2014

Cyber Monday Goodies


I hope everyone grabbed a few goodies throughout this weekend! I didn't go Black Friday shopping so I was on the lookout for deals online. Luckily, most companies had sales all weekend! I hit up Lilly Pulitzer, Madewell, J. Crew Factory, and J. Crew for my cyber buys.

 I was on the prowl for simple pieces that I can wear over and over again. I was so glad that the Buffalo Check Vest was included in the sale because I wouldn't have to feel guilty about adding to my vest obsession! I was also looking for some pieces for vacation and also wanted a skirt for recruitment which is after winter break. Here are the things I managed to get. 


J. Crew Factory: Factory Pleated Mini // Factory Stretch Tank Dress (both off of clearance and sold out)
J. Crew: Buffalo Check Puffer Vest // Pixie Pants (I've been wanting these forever)
Madewell: Linen Heathered Telegraph Tee // Collarless Chambray Workbench Top (both on sale)


Since I stayed in on Black Friday, I decided to treat myself on Sunday and bought this beauty of a dress from Lilly Pulitzer for vacation! I am so excited to wear it and for warm weather of course. Not pictured are the free goodies of the weekend, the reusable tote and the wash and wear bag. 

What goodies did you manage to pick up this weekend?




No comments:

Post a Comment