Thursday, December 4, 2014

Gift Guide: College Girls

Have a friend that you don't know what to get? Or stuck on what to ask for, for Christmas? Here are some of the things that I think are necessary for college girls at the moment. Trust me when I say a lot of these products are on my list or already in my closet!



Starbucks Gift Card: Coffee may be replacing diamonds and puppies as my best friend. I don't have time to make coffee in the morning so I usually stop at Starbucks at least once a day Mon-Fri. 

Hot Stuff Thermal Mug: For those time that I do have time to make coffee, a cute travel mug is essential! I love this one from Ban.dō! 

LL Bean Boots: Need I say more? These are my most worn shoes of the fall and for the winter so far! They may be on backorder now, but maybe your parents can surprise you with them for a care package!

Blanket Scarf: A blanket scarf is one of my must-haves on my wish list. I am obsessed with scarves and can't wait to add one to my collection. Not to mention that they are so warm! Zara has a ton of cute ones so check out the website! 

Carryall Duo: This duo of small bags are perfect for carrying around those pesky pens and pencils that we use for studying for a great price! The patterns are adorable too! 

Laptop Case: Our perfect companions need a safe travel home to and from class so why not choose one in a cute color! (Aqua is my favorite color, hints this case)

Kate Spade Watch: For those classes with the policy of no electronics, a watch is a must-have to countdown the minutes until you can leave!

Slippers: As soon as I get back from class I throw on either my UGG slippers or a pair of fuzzy socks to get comfortable for the long day of studying ahead. I am in love with these slippers from Anthropologie. 

Headphones: Quality headphones are necessary for studying in the library, walking to class, and secretly watching Netflix in class. These are my favorite! 

Hunter Rain Boots: I have black ones, but I am dying to get a pair of red gloss! Perfect for rainy days like today. Don't forget the Wellie socks to keep your feet warm! 

I am so excited to share some gift guides over the next few days, so be prepared! Don't forget to follow my Instagram for OOTDs and other pictures! 








No comments:

Post a Comment