Monday, December 15, 2014

Take a Break: Finals





It's only the first day of finals and I'm already mentally and physically exhausted so I've decided to come up with a list of study break ideas. 


  1. Read a book: I'm currently reading Love is a Mix Tape by Rob Sheffield and I recommend it to anyone that has read The Opposite of Loneliness by Marina Keegan.
  2. Color. Ever since I was kid my favorite thing to do in my spare time  is to color (in the lines of course). Amazon has some amazing coloring books that look like they would take a lot of time, but I love my Crayola one that I have here at school!
  3. Organize. Take a break and organize part of your room! I took time out of my day to organize my hats and school materials. 
  4. Workout: Working out can reduce stress while releasing endorphins! I know I'll be hitting the stationary bike for some major mileage tonight. 
  5. Make a cup of coffee or tea: My favorite thing to do during a small break is to make a cup of tea, chai, or coffee with my Keurig! I love using tea from a local tea merchant and of course coffee!

  6. Pinterest/Tumblr: Log on to Pinterest or Tumblr to take a quick break and find some motivational quotes or clothes (mostly clothes for me). Follow my Pinterest here
  7. Create a new playlist: I love love love music and Spotify. I'm currently listening to their Mood Booster playlist. Check out my Spotify here
Here is one of my new favorite pump up songs after a long period of studying!        

And who doesn't love looking at puppy videos?

Happy finals and may the curve be ever in your favor!






No comments:

Post a Comment