Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Snack Time

I know, the perfect time to bring up my favorite snacks is after the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show, but I'm hungry and I promised myself I would be careful with indulgence during Dead Week. 
These are my go-to snacks for anytime of the day!

My go-to snacks: pistachios (really any dry nut in general), Wheat Thins (Ranch are my favorite), strawberries (who doesn't love some fruit?), yogurt covered pretzels, Pretzel Crisps (not pictured, but I highly recommend), dark chocolate for my study breaks, and an endless supply of veggies. Also, my dorm is stocked with tea and coffee to get me through the week! 

What are some of your favorite study snacks?

I hope everyone is surviving their dead/finals weeks! Hang in there, you can do it! 

And for your study break entertainment, here is an adorable Husky Puppy attempting the stairs:


No comments:

Post a Comment