Friday, December 26, 2014

Carry On Necessities

I'll be flying out tomorrow for vacation, and I thought that I would post my go-to things to put in my carry-on bag. I usually use a Longchamp  Le Pliage bag for my carry on, but for this vacation I will be using a Louis Vuitton Neverfull GM Damier Ebene. 


Here are my go-tos on the plane: 


From upper left to right:
1. Glasses: I always make sure to have both my sunglasses and my reading glasses on hand just in case. 

2. Word Search: This word search book has been my trusty companion on vacations since 2010 and I'm still not done with it! 

3. Camera: I always carry my valuable electronics on the plane because I never know what will happen to my luggage. Also, I never know what I'll see when I step out into my destination!

4. Wallet: Money is very important for buying things in the airport such as coffee (which runs through my veins), and small snacks. Also, money will be very helpful upon arrival.
  
5. Computer: I usually do not use my computer on the plane, but I bring it with me for when I get to my resort! 

6.Small necessities: Lip Balm and Gum. I always have a lip  balm such as this Eso Strawberry Sorbet one on hand along with a pack of gum! 

7. Snack: I always have a small snack such as a Luna Bar to get me through the flight if there is no food served or I don't get to eat before the flight. 

8. iPod: I listen to music the whole flight to help pass the time. 

9. Reading Material: I always have at least two books with me on flights because I am a fast reader and sometimes read 2-3 books in one flight! The picks for tomorrow are Love is a Mix Tape by Rob Sheffield and All the Best, George Bush by George H. W. Bush along with Marie Claire magazine. 

10. Charger: My iPhone battery is horrible and I always have the charger on hand for lay overs!

Here is how everything is organized in my Neverfull: 

I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment