Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Chicago Round Up




-- Tues. 26 2014 —



Taken outside of Neiman Marcus, I loved these flowers and Michigan Ave was actually empty enough to be able to snap a picture!


I'm so glad that I got to meet up with Dayna from Monogrammed Mermaid at Giordano's in Chicago! I can't wait to meet up again and hopefully meet more bloggers from Indiana/Illinois! 


-- Outfit Details -- 



Later that night, I went to the Cubs vs. Nationals game with my parents! I will admit that I am not much of a baseball fan, but I tried to pay attention! Luckily the rain stayed away for the duration of the game!

(Ignore the fact that I look 'frumpy' as my Mom said)
Outfit: Piko top, Paige Jean Jacket, Lulu Lemon Yoga Pants and  Cubs hat






I love Chicago and I cannot understand how anyone could ever hate the city. I can't wait until Vineyard Vines opens back up on Michigan Ave later this year!

In future trips to Chicago I hope to visit Sprinkles (how haven't I been there yet?), explore more of the city, and see more theatre shows! 


Side note, what do you guys think about the new template? I thought it was time for a change! :)




2 comments:

  1. I love the color of those shorts! They look great on you!

    Life with Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a blast!! I live about an hour outside of Chicago, we should totally plan a meet-up for Sprinkles cupcakes!:)
    xo
    Syd
    http://www.sincerelysyd9.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete