Monday, June 15, 2015

Mainly Monday

1// My Rho Gamma's Europe Trip Blog

     My Rho Gam recently graduated and is currently backpacking through Europe with some friends so I am throughly enjoying reading her blog that she set up for the summer! Plus I really miss Europe so I'm living vicariously through her.

2// Lilly Pulitzer Julianna Embroidered Tunic Dress 

     I am obsessed with this tunic dress and I really wish that it cost less!


3//  New blog name?
    I hate to admit it, but I think that I may have grown out of the user name of 'Hoosier State of Prep'. I've found that this blog has turned into more than just preppy things, and that I may grow out of that name. I also regret using 'prep' in the name as well. I have a list of a few new name ideas, but if you have any ideas, please comment them below!

4// New Starbucks Frappuccino flavors

   I don't usually drink the Frappucinnos, but I think that I might try some of the new flavors that are from the (not so) secret menu! The Red Velvet (my favorite type of cake, yum), Lemon Bar, Cupcake, and Caramel Cocoa Cluster Frappucinos are on my list to sample soon. What ones do you think you'll try?

5// Summer 2015 Playlist
 
    Check out this post to a link to my summer playlist! What are some of your favorite songs at the moment?




Don't forget to leave an idea for a new blog url name! The new name will carry over to Tumblr and Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment