Monday, June 8, 2015

Mainly Monday


Hey, what's up, hello, here's what I'm currently obsessed with on this lovely Monday:


Ed Sheeran's cover of Trap Queen from The Tonight Show, June 4th


via Youtube 

Yep, I wear J. Crew and bump to trap music, hope that's not a problem. Although, I guess Ed Sheeran's version makes it 100x more acceptable, right? Also, I'm OBSESSED with Ed's album, 5. What are your favorite Ed Sheeran songs?


Drive-in Movie Theaters

With only 400 drive-ins left in the country, I guess I'm a little blessed to have two within 40 minutes of home. Saturday night I went to the drive-in for the first time and I loved it! My friend and I just pulled into a spot, and then watched two movies, Spy and Poltergeist, in my trunk with blankets and pillows. It was a great experience, but here's a tip, don't bring your own food!  The drive-in that we went to had four screens all showing different movies. Other movies that were being shown included Pitch Perfect 2 and San Andreas (I recommend both of these).


#imfoash for ALC challenge for IUDM

This weekend I participated in the #imforash for ALC challenge which is a challenge to promote awareness for Riley Children's Hospital and for Ashley Crouse, an important reason for why IUDM is so important at IU. I decided to bike for my 'mile' challenge, so I grabbed my bike and rode around my neighborhood! I forgot how much I loved just simple bike rides!




I'm really excited for what the future holds to Hoosier State of Prep for this summer and beyond and if you have any suggestions for posts, please feel free to share! 

Today is my first day of work, so this will be posted while I'm at work (yay for scheduled posts) and I cannot wait to get back to teaching tennis this summer! It's been nice to not have any responsibilities for a month, but I think it's time to actually do something besides read books and pain canvases!

P.S, as I'm writing this on Sunday night, there's an amazing lightening show with a side of heavy rain occurring at the moment. Does anyone else love the sound of rain and thunder?







1 comment:

  1. I love Ed Sheeran! My favorite songs of his are You Need Me, I Don't Need You, I'm A Mess, and Cold Coffee.

    Life with Lauren

    ReplyDelete