Monday, June 1, 2015

Mainly Monday




Happy June


First some minor blog-keeping details: 

1// New Look

      A new look will be coming to Hoosier State of Prep. The trusty, old aqua 'Hoosier State of Prep' logo will soon be replaced and I cannot wait to unveil it! It will be live later this week, which might move back this week's blogging schedule. A clue of the new look is in this blog post, what do you think it is?

2// Blog Post Schedule 
      
      Blog posts will be up every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday which means that the weekend will be used to work on posts! Mondays will be Mainly Monday posts as usual and the posts on Wednesdays and Fridays could be about anything. If you are looking for a specific topic, contact me at hoosiersstateofprep@gmail.com or on Tumblr for requests. 

Mainly Monday


1// Current Music Obsessions. [June Playlist coming soon]

  • The Hills | The Weeknd
  • Stressed Out | twenty one pilots
  • Jus' Whistle (While You Work It) | Katy Iz feat. Shaggy and Inner Circle
  • Waiting For Love | Avicii 
  • Halcyon Birds | Broken Back
  • Crave | Parachute
  • Don't It | Billy Currington
2// Kale 

      I love kale. I specially love kale salads. Pinterest has some great kale salad recipes and I cannot wait to make some of them this summer! Honestly, just give me a salad made of kale, pine nuts, and a vinaigrette and I may fall in love with you. 

3// Kendra Scott
      
      It's no secret that Kendra Scott is quickly becoming popular and I cannot wait to style these pieces that I picked up at Nordstrom while I was in Chicago. 

4// Healthy Hair

     Bloomington basically ruined my hair, and by ruined I mean that the softness was gone and my hair tangled very easily thanks to the hard water. Now that I've been home for awhile, my hair is 'almost' back to the condition that it should be in.  Cheers to good hair days this summer! 

Ah healthy hair, it's great to have you back. I've missed you.

Here are the only products I use:




I also do not use heat unless it's absolutely necessary! 

Peonies, I finally found peonies! I found these behind my parent's business and then I realized that my neighbor has some in her landscaping as well. Am I that oblivious? Apparently. 









Happy June folks! I can't wait to unveil the new Hoosier State of Prep! 



3 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see the new look Mallory! Don't it by Billy Currington is one of my all time favorites!

    xx Maria | mariainmay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I can't wait to debut it! I'm hoping that it will turn out the way that I want it to!

      Delete
  2. Can't wait to see your new look, it's always exciting to feel refreshed and recharged on your little corner of the internet!!
    xoxo
    Brooke|LookBrooke

    ReplyDelete