Friday, January 2, 2015

Inside My Beach Bag

I'm sorry that I haven't posted since last Friday, I've been enjoying family time!  I thought it would be perfect to show what I like to put in my beach bag since I've been spending week by the pool and beach! Here is what I put in my beach bag:


1. Bag: Large Longchamp Le Pliage Tote Bag in Red: I love this because it keeps water from getting into the contents of bag! 

2. Hat: I always have a hat in my bag just in case my forehead feels like it's about to burn! I brought three hats along to match the three bathing suits that I brought. I love this Vineyard Vines one! 

3. Sunnies: I always have sunglasses to protect my eyes from the sun!

4. iPod: Music is my constant companion through my day. I love listening to reggae on vacation!

5. Towel clips: These babies help me keep my towel connected to my chair through all of the wind! Doesn't hurt that they're cute either! 

6. Clip: Keeps hair out of my eyes.

7. Wallet: To buy iced coffee.

8. Kate Spade pouch: To keep small things such as my room key, camera, and hair tie together in my bag.

Not Pictured: Sunscreen (I use Sun Bum SPF 15 for body and Aruba Aloe Sunscreen SPF 30 for my face) and my current read, Anthropology of an American Girl

I hope everyone had a happy New Year, cheers to 2015!







No comments:

Post a Comment