Monday, January 26, 2015

Got a Long List of Starbucks Lovers

If you follow my blog Instagram, @hoosierstateofprep, you know that I always get Starbucks in between classes. So today I thought I would share some of my favorite Starbucks drinks because I run on caffeine and I know that I'm going to need at least one more drink to get me through today. 


My go-to drink: Venti Iced Skinny Caramel Macchiato. Hands down my favorite drink. Once I went iced on this, there is no way that I can go back to hot. 


Honorable mentions: Caramelized iced coffee with non fat milk,  mocha frappe, and peppermint mocha. 

Sometimes when I am feeling adventurous I will try stuff from the Secret Starbucks Menu (shhh, it's a secret). My favorites are the Cookies and Cream Frappuccino and the Snickers Frappuccino. I really want to try the Butterbeer Frappuccino because butterbeer is love. 


I apologize for any spelling errors because the caffeine has not hit my brain yet. 

Happy Monday everyone!




No comments:

Post a Comment