Monday, January 19, 2015

Tea is for Humans, Not Macs

Begin random ramblings about things that none of you will find interesting: 

While many people are volunteering today for MLK and doing a day on instead of a day off, I'm sitting my dorm writing this post on my old laptop. I spilt some tea on my newer laptop and now it doesn't work. Luckily my parents are driving down to pick me up so we can go to the Apple store tomorrow and be back in time for Bid Night tomorrow night. I'll have to get a new laptop because warranty doesn't cover liquid damage so I'm not sure if want I want to get a new Macbook Air or a Macbook Pro Retina. 

I'm really nervous for Bid Night tomorrow night so I'm actually glad that I can go home for the night and sleep in a comfortable bed. Don't worry guys, I'm not skipping classes tomorrow because both of my classes are canceled. 

Also, in honor of the Australian Open beginning yesterday, here is a throwback picture to the 2013 Western Southern Open in Cincy. I'm obviously a Roger Federer fan! 


Happy Monday everyone and remember: Tea is for Humans 



No comments:

Post a Comment