Saturday, January 10, 2015

Rushing in the Cold

I'm officially through 22 party and am in the middle of 16 party of recruitment and I thought that I would share what I have been putting in my tote to get me through the day. 

It's been so cold in Indiana the past few days, and walking around in negative degree weather is tough, but Recruitment has been so fun!
I recommend using a tote bag to carry around everything that you might need to survive rush.
  1. Water bottle to stay hydrated. 
  2. Gloves to keep hands warm between houses!
  3. Small necessities such as Chapstick, Kleenex, and Advil.
  4. Portable charger 
  5. Wallet to buy that much needed coffee. (S/O to my friend Sarah who is finally back from Georgia and went to Noodles and Co and Starbucks with me during my break today! I'm so glad you're back in B-Town to enjoy the frozen tundra with me!)
  6. Granola bars for fuel between houses.
  7. Hand and Foot Warmers from HotHands to keep warm. My feet are much warmer now that I got my foot warmers in the mail!!
  8. A scarf. To look cute and to keep warm. I love double uses!
  9. Mints! My Rho Gamma strongly recommends that we strictly use mints instead of gum so that we can quickly freshen our breath without having to swallow gum
It has been a long few days, but I am so happy that I decided to go through Recruitment! 

Good luck to everyone rushing and I hope you survive the cold!

No comments:

Post a Comment