Friday, May 29, 2015

Gifts for High School Graduates









I can't believe that it as almost been a year since I graduated high school. Here are some gifts that I would recommend either gifting, or buying with money that you receive at graduation. 

Personally, I think a small wallet and a water bottle are two of the most important things to have at college because you can just grab both and go. This Tory Burch wallet is the perfect size to just throw in your backpack without taking up much room! I personally use either a Nalgene or Camelbak for my water bottle, but I saw this Kate Spade water bottle and thought it would be perfect for this guide! 

The Adult Coloring book will come in handy when you want to destress during the week. I like these coloring books because the pictures are detailed and are more than just cartoon characters. Similar books are available from Barnes and Noble and Amazon. 

Also, I am obsessed with Birkenstocks! They are perfect to just throw on with jeans and a simple shirt to add to a comfortable outfit! 

I also recommend typing up a list of advice for your friends that are graduating. I got one such list from a friend that is a year ahead of me and it really did help me get through freshman year! Some of the tips she gave me were to Go Greek and to study for exams well ahead of time (not that I always did that). 

Also, here's a throwback to my high school graduation. I loved the Lilly Pulitzer dress that I wore! 

Follow Hoosier State of Prep on Bloglovin' and Instagram for the latest updates! 


1 comment:

  1. Love that alex and ani bracelet, too cute as a gift! And I love your graduation dress, one of my favorite Lillys!
    xoxo
    Brooke|LookBrooke

    ReplyDelete