Monday, May 11, 2015

Mainly Monday

It's the first Monday of summer and I could not be happier with the fact that I am home. Although, who wants to come and help me unpack?

Today's Mainly Monday picks:

Nordstrom Rack
        I forgot how much I love Nordstrom Rack! While I was in Indy this weekend, I was able to find a new pair of Jack Rogers, several Free People pieces, and a new pair of white jeans! I can't wait to wear them all this summer!



Free People Kimono
Jack Rogers Georgica Jelly Sandal 
Jack Rogers Marbella Mid Wedge


Cafe Patachou
        If you are ever in Indy for the weekend and looking for a place for brunch, I highly recommend Cafe Patachou. There is a location downtown and then several in the surrounding area! 



Sourdough toast, fruit, strawberry jam, Indiana bacon, cream cheese and mushroom omelet 

Kenny Chesney Concert
        Anyone who knows me knows that I am not a huge fan of country music, so I was skeptical when my mom told me that we were going to the Kenny Chesney concert this weekend. However, I loved it! Old Dominion, Brantley Gilbert, Chase Rice, and Eric Church opened for Kenny and the concert lasted about 6 hours. It was so long, but such a good time.




Chase Rice (In a custom Indy Colts jersey) and Kenny Chesney


Check back tomorrow for a somewhat adventurous post!


No comments:

Post a Comment