Monday, May 25, 2015

Mainly Monday

Happy Memorial Day! I'm spending the morning packing and watching tennis after a great weekend of Indianapolis 500 and spending time with friends!  Thank you to those who have served our country! 

- Chicago -


I'll be going to Chicago later today and I cannot wait! It's one of my favorite cities to visit and plus I get to meet Dayna from Monogrammed Mermaid! I'll also be going to a Cubs game (I wish it was a Blackhawks game, but I guess that I can't complain too much). 


- Flowers -


I'm so excited that I can have flowers in my room now that I'm home! I love the little color that the flowers add to my room in the summertime. I got these sunflowers last week and that added the perfect amount of color to my room! 



via Instagram @hoosierstateofprep

- Roland Garros -

The 2015 French Open is officially underway as of yesterday and I'm hoping the iPhone app can keep me updated on the matches tomorrow as I'll be in Chicago. I'm quite excited about a new male player Borna Coric because he's not even 19 yet and he's already making quite a splash in the tennis world! Of course, I can't forget Roger Federer. Hoping grand slam #18 might happen this summer. A girl can hope right?  



No comments:

Post a Comment