Monday, May 18, 2015

Mainly Monday

| Tank Dresses |






PC: Brooke N 

Confession: I'm still insanely obsessed with t-shirt and tank dresses. 
I thoroughly believe that most of my dresses will be tank or t-shirt dresses by the end of the summer. 
Here are some dresses that I'm obsessed with: one | two | three

| Tassels |

Yes, like almost every other blogger, I am currently obsessed with tassel jewelry. I recently ordered these tassel bracelets from Purple Peridot and I cannot wait to style them for a post! I really want to make some of my own tassel bracelets, but I have feeling that I would just give up in the middle of the process. 

| Crafting |

Like almost every other sorority/college girl, I am currently obsessed with crafting. However, that doesn't mean that I'm good at it. 

Example of my struggling skills:


| If anyone has some crafting advice, please tell me |


| Pitch Perfect 2 |

I saw Pitch Perfect 2 this weekend was very impressed, however I do wish that there had been more moments between Beca and Jesse (Anna and Sklyar). I definitely recommend checking out the album on iTunes and seeing the movie. 






No comments:

Post a Comment